Mobile phone screen protector

John S

n00b
Can you guys recommend a really good cell phone shield (android LG) which works really well.. IE, no scratches, finger prints oil....etc. Hopefully, one that someone has used it and had it fall on the ground with great results.

Honestly they are all about the same. Just get a 3-5 pack of the cheapest ones that have good reviews on Amazon.

I have used a lot of the SuperSheildz brand glass screen protectors from amazon. They fit great and I have had minimal issues with them and they are very economical. So even if you have an issue just pull it off and slap on a new one. Glass screen protectors defiantly feel better to me and seem to hold up better when wiping off finger prints and oil.

As to your last concern. I dont drop my phone so I have not had to test the screen protector in that manner. Screen protectors are normaly for wear and tear and scratch protection not drop protection. But that said Dbrand just came out with a new screen protector that looks interesting, but i have not tried it. But the videos look impressive. You will have to check and see if they make it for your phone.

https://dbrand.com/shop/prism

Bodyguardz is very good. They have lifetime free replacements no questions asked. I've used them for years with excellent results.

I also have used supershieldz and liked them. I also have used Anker brand. I only buy the tempered glass protectors.

Depending on your phone, you may find a good selection.

Back