Mobile App for [H]??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deweatherly

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, i was wondering if there are any Apps for [H] or any future plans for any?
I apoligize if i posted this in the wrong section ;)
Thanks Admin

Scroll down to the bottom of the page ... note the bottom left pull down menu.

Change it from vBulletin 3 style to "Mobile".

There is an app called tapatalk that makes forums a bit easier to browse on a smartphone in my opinion. Hardforum is the only forum I browse regularly, but from what I can tell it does not support tapatalk. If it did, I would probably be willing to pay the $2.99 the app costs.

It's called the web browser...

well yea duh, but seriously i think its a good idea, hell i'd buy it just for the shortcut, kinda like the facebook app, doesnt seem like it would be that complicated to make.. just sayin
well thanks anyway

well yea duh, but seriously i think its a good idea, hell i'd buy it just for the shortcut, kinda like the facebook app, doesnt seem like it would be that complicated to make.. just sayin
well thanks anyway
Facebook is a completely different type of website than [H]. I still have no idea exactly what kind of app you think there would be for a forum like this.

well yea duh, but seriously i think its a good idea, hell i'd buy it just for the shortcut, kinda like the facebook app, doesnt seem like it would be that complicated to make..
You can create an icon on the home screen for any site. Open Safari, open hardforum.com, tap the + icon, then tap "Add to Home Screen".

happ.jpg

Nothing fancy, but it gets you what you want.

You can create an icon on the home screen for any site. Open Safari, open hardforum.com, tap the + icon, then tap "Add to Home Screen".

happ.jpg

Nothing fancy, but it gets you what you want.
Thanks man, in a nutshell this is pretty much what i was looking for. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back