Mobile ads

Shalafi

Fully [H]
Seem to be working fine on my phone (Note 4), and are not intrusive and "in your face".

Just saying I have noticed the ads and they follow the tradition of clean cut and unintrusive advertisements that have been part and parcel of the [H]ardForum browsing experience for years.

I am sure maybe this thread isn't needed but I figured you might want to hear from someone who uses mobile [H] extensively and wants to report that there are no problems with the advertisements.

Testing to see how it goes. Trying to keep these on topic and not distracting. Need some tweaks....

I'm not mobile, on a laptop with FF 47, but the Amazon ad on the bottom of the page aligns to the left for me. I think it would look better centered. And the "Shop related products" text above it is too dark.

Other than that it's good it's at the bottom or sides.

The thing with certain ads on top that's annoying is that when they sometimes load right after the layout has been already rendered, causing the content to suddenly jump a few hundred pixels South.

I'm not mobile, on a laptop with FF 47, but the Amazon ad on the bottom of the page aligns to the left for me. I think it would look better centered. And the "Shop related products" text above it is too dark.

Other than that it's good it's at the bottom or sides.

The thing with certain ads on top that's annoying is that when they sometimes load right after the layout has been already rendered, causing the content to suddenly jump a few hundred pixels South.
We are aware of this and trying to fix it, not sure why the tags are not being seen after reload.

It goes right to the center if I add "margin:auto" to the CSS of the div id amzn-native-ad-0.
This is what we are using now.

Code:
<div class="bottomArea">
<script src="//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&storeId"></script>
</div>

.bottomArea *, .bottomArea { margin: 0 auto; text-align: center;
}

Back