• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Moaahhh power for GPUgrid ...

ChristianVirtual

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
2,561
Hey guys; if you have some love for GPUgrid I would appretiate if someone kicks me off spot #1 based on RAC.

Guys; I know you can do better ... keep folding docking
 
We're in first place with FB so I'm not going to bother with that project until we lose a rank. Focusing all my GPUs on Collatz. We have a 2.4 Billion point gap that needs to be closed up.
 
I suspended the work I was doing on Einstein for the rosetta sprint I can move over to that afterwards
 
GPU work shouldn't effect CPU projects. Only thing that might happen is the CPU projects take over the CPU slots which is what's happened with my Collatz.
 
I've always had a soft spot for GPUgrid. It was one of the first projects I crunched after moving away from F@H. Will no doubt migrate towards it again once we've cleaned the competition's clock elsewhere.
 
Back
Top