mnscout grabs a million !

RPhArrow

Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
939
1,000,000 ! mnscout joins the millionaire club---

nicely done & congratulations !

RPhArrow --\\\-----------------------------------> :p :p :p
 
wow, i am jealous. Very impressive. It'll take me ~3 more years to break the big 1-Oh.
 
Lets get naked!!!!!

ewww wait which forum am I in....
 
marty9876 said:
Lets get naked!!!!!

ewww wait which forum am I in....


I personally don't want to know or even care
And please there are young people around here, put your dress back on. Or maybe Oldbenwa can help you.
 
Thanks everyone. My daily production isn't that large, so this is really a big milestone for me -- been working a long time. I really get a good feeling knowing that all the data I have contributed is playing a role in advancing the knowledge of how proteins fold and in the future hopefully leading to a cure for cancer. It feels good to have contributed all this to the cause.

Guys and gals, it's been a great 4yrs hanging out with you all. I'm looking forward to what I know will be many more great days and years in the future.

As always, fold on!

-MN Scout

 
Back
Top