• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

mmmm tastes like top 200

Nice moving up, keep up the big time production :D
 
Good work. I've moved into the 700s... with only one machine (not running 24/7 either). I'm feeling pretty good for that.
 
Still ahead of you by a couple of places, better get my arse in gear or you will smoke by me VERY soon (Carl_Somerton) better get those new boards together so I can keep up,

Wave on the way by :D
 
racercarl,

I think you are safe for another 9 months or so...... :eek:
 
Back
Top