• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MMC Card And My Printer

Sayth

Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
618
I have an N-Game QD... I don't care for your flaming... Please hold it in.

I want to put the MP3 player on it along with some images and stuff. I don't have a bluetooth transmitter on my comp, but I do have a 64M MMC card and my HP Printer has a ccard reader built into it.

Is there software that will let me transfer files TO my MMC card rather than just FROM it?

thanx
 
Back
Top