• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

.mkv and .mt2s Crash Drivers

Namakan

Gawd
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
563
If I open a .mkv or .mt2s file in WMP the screen goes gray, then comes back and says "AMD Driver has crashed and recovered" and this will loop til I close WMP. This never happened on my 8800 and is new since installing my 5850. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the codecs. Any Ideas? I'm on Catalyst 10.4.
 
If I open a .mkv or .mt2s file in WMP the screen goes gray, then comes back and says "AMD Driver has crashed and recovered" and this will loop til I close WMP. This never happened on my 8800 and is new since installing my 5850. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the codecs. Any Ideas? I'm on Catalyst 10.4.

I always just use Media Player Classic or VLC, WMP can be kinda funky at times...
 
Back
Top