I have a Z-5300, Z-2300, and 2 extra acoustimass(SP?) bose speakers. The z2300 sub is more powerful then the 5300, but the sub does not have all the ports necessary, so sub is from 5300. The center speaker is from the 5300, but the 2 front speakers are from the 2300 sence they are more powerful and look a lot better. Now the 2 back speakers are the extra bose sence I would have to buy extension cables for the 5300. Overview
Center and Subwoofer: 5300
FR and FL : 2300
RR and RL: Bose
Questions: Is this a bad idea to mix and match speakers like this? Should I just go out and buy the extensions and just use all the 5300's? Is their a way to use the sub from the 2300 set? Are the bose speakers better then the 5300 sats?
Thanks for the help
Center and Subwoofer: 5300
FR and FL : 2300
RR and RL: Bose
Questions: Is this a bad idea to mix and match speakers like this? Should I just go out and buy the extensions and just use all the 5300's? Is their a way to use the sub from the 2300 set? Are the bose speakers better then the 5300 sats?
Thanks for the help