• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mixing similar memory

G-Nome

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
213
Right now, I have this set from OCZ running fine at 2V. I'm looking at getting the combo deal with this OCZ memory and the Asus PQ5, but I don't want to do anything unless I'm sure the memory will be compatible with each other. The timings and voltages are the same. Thanks for any input!
 
i personally don't mix memory between different models, despite same timings and voltages, nor do i tell people to, but i believe they would work together
 
I might call OCZ and find out if the chips the memory modules are using are the same.

e.g. both using micron chips
 
Back
Top