• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mixers

Silent Fart

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
189
Hey everyone. Ok I think I need a mixer unless there is a better way of doing this. I want to have my mp3 player and my pc sound and a stuido mic plug into one thing, and have it output to my mic in on my pc and onto my sennhiesers. If that doesn't make sense I will make a diagram. What I want to be able to do is have music playing and mic going and my pc playing into my mic port for shoutcasting. I want to be able to hear all 3 things together on my headphones. So what do I need to do this properly? Thanks

-Silent
 
What is the make and model of the MIC?
(do you need phantom power or not?)
 
This may be a silly question, but why do you want your mp3 player plugged into your pc? Wouldn't it make more sense to play the mp3's on the computer?

Also, your computer *should* have a "line in", as well as a "mic in" (unless it is some old crappy compaq or something). Microphones have a much, much lower output volume than mp3 players (which run closer to "line" volume), which is why there are usually two separate inputs.

*edit: your link goes to the main page, just give us a model number :)
 
Back
Top