• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mission: Pimp your [H]

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
You know what this means.. go out there.. hit up other forums...

Pimp your H...

if you hadnt noticed (thanks Steve!)

HardFolding.com Join Team 33 TODAY!

We got our awesome front page Pimpage again...

They are doing THEIR part... now lets do OUR part!
 
Workshops, we need no stinking workshops! Cool, we're back on the top of the page, but Kodiak is right, get out there and spread word of the [H]orde in the rest of the land! (Without going too far Off-Topic!)

 
Posted about joining the [H]orde at 2 sites I frequently visit yesterday...will do one more today.
 
[H]ugh_Freak said:
Caboose voice "There are oth - er for - ums??"

watch RedvsBlue



LoL I nearly forgot that show. Caboose was great hehe.

I'll get to pimping teh [H] soon, but Im tired now. I'm going to sit on the couch and do jack shit. Ive gotten 4 hours of sleep in 36 hours time.

 
[H]ugh_Freak said:
Caboose voice "There are oth - er for - ums??"

watch RedvsBlue


[off topic]God what a great show, can't wait for season 3 on DVD. Now to go get more elbow grease...[/off topic]

I've put out a general call of my blog/podcast and the "oth - her for - ums" I visit, got a few more for the good guys. But I have a few more in the works.

Folding, cause if we don't, who will?

 
KodiakStar said:
You know what this means.. go out there.. hit up other forums...

Pimp your H...

if you hadnt noticed (thanks Steve!)

HardFolding.com Join Team 33 TODAY!

We got our awesome front page Pimpage again...

They are doing THEIR part... now lets do OUR part!


I got banned once from LWS for doing this. It was not Fun.
 
well not so much like "JOIN US"
more like talking on topic in other threads/forums etc and flashing your

 
Ok boys... we are getting there, lots of new members...

Also.. now there is an easy way to set up your [H]

[H]ow to get your [H]

Let's start using them, Steve can only do so much for us, in the end it is up to US to get the word out (we cant let him do all the work...)

Check out the case mods.. some nice stuff going on there... go around to the other forums.. see if someone is having problems with hardware that you know about... or if someone needs help with networking things.. or linux... get out there and spread t3h word of t3h [H]orde!
 
just don't get off-topic....the other mods will delete your threads if you go around posting, "join the [H]orde!"
 
That was already brought up earlier, but thanks for the reminder Moose ;)

Basically. get out there and talk it up with other H'ers and post your badge.. most of the time that makes them curious and click on it... or ask what it is... or they mention "you know I have been thinking about that..." then you send a pm
 
Lol aphy got banned from LWS for trying to recruit also... Apperntly they think they are to cool for it.

But any ways.

I made a bulletin on (my) myspace about it... So around 70 people saw it there, and Made one at my schools group, so another 800 saw it there.
 
I don't even look at the submit button any more. They formatted everything at school at the end of the semester and I got on, and I was like "Ok, wtf. How do I post now?" 'cause there was no [H] in my toolbar.

I eventually figured it out. :p
 
unhappy_mage said:
I don't even look at the submit button any more. They formatted everything at school at the end of the semester and I got on, and I was like "Ok, wtf. How do I post now?" 'cause there was no [H] in my toolbar.

I eventually figured it out. :p

I figure with as long as it took me to figure out how to add the badges to the button bar, and the additional 2 months it took to get the hint that I needed to use the standard interface, I am going to use them all I can. :D

 
KodiakStar said:
You need to meet a girl.. or a woman... something female...
qfmft. At least I have a job so I don't have to spend time figuring out how to post without a bookmarklet, but rather browsing newegg and dreaming. I've made more this week than I did in the past 3 months. Too bad the parents want me to save most of it. And I need to buy a copy of VMWare, that's $200 straight down the drain. :(

PS: And no, Bochs/Plex86/Xen/UML/whatever else won't work for this. I've tried 'em all, and they aren't as reliable as vmware. Stupid non-free software...
 
saving is a good thing mage...trust me on this one ;) I wish I would have saved way back when I was making a LOT of money and had next to no expences...blew it all...would have been nice to have $15-20k in the bank but oh well

 
Back
Top