• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Missing 'TV Show' Playlist....?

DrNic2032

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
125
I purchased a number of TV shows to watch on my Touch during the train ride to work. I made a playlist to keep them organized, but when I go into 'Playlists' on the Touch I don't see the list with the shows. Am I missing something or is this a problem with video style playlists?
 
The TV shows should be in the Video section of your Touch. Movies you added will be at the top. Scroll down, the next section should be a list of shows you bought. Click on the show title, and it will bring you to a list of episodes you downloaded.

Remember, you need to tell iTunes to sync the shows first. It doesn't do it automatically.
 
I can see the tv shows under the Videos section. They are definitly synced to the Touch. I just wanted to keep them in order with a playlist, which I can't find. iTunes says it's there but I can't figure out how to access it directly.
 
Back
Top