• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Misplaced modular cable question

Hedonist

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
145
I lost the PCI-E cables for my HX620. Looking on ebay, a new complete set will cost me the price of a new unit.


Other than through Corsair, what's the best course of action for me?
 
I lost the PCI-E cables for my HX620. Looking on ebay, a new complete set will cost me the price of a new unit.


Other than through Corsair, what's the best course of action for me?

To put up a WTB thread on a few forums, and hope for the best... but contact Corsair, they may be able to help.
 
Corsair is very helpful about these kinds of things, I'm sure they'll set you up with something.
 
Just make very, very, very sure you get the correct cable. Using a cable that fits but comes from another unit is a great way to fry things.
 
Back
Top