• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Misplaced ATI HDTV Wonder Install CD

bradams

n00b
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
44
I can still install the drivers but no longer the software and encoders without the CD... is there any third party software that might work for SD and HDTV tuning?
 
I few years ago I know I was able to order a replacement CD from ATI for my Radeon. You should be able to contact them, I think it was like $10.
 
If you still can't find it, PM me; I have the files you are looking for.
 
Back
Top