Mirror Edge

maverick786us

2[H]4U
I am pretty much confused with the controls of this game during the training. What does LS means while sliding over the pipe? Does it mean Left Shift? I press that, but still slip down. How can I keep balance on the beam??

I am annoyed with this

Last edited:
Consolitis. LS refers to 'Left Stick.' If you are using keyboard, use your left and right strafe keys to keep your balance across the beam. Some people can sprint or hop across the beam, but if you're just starting off I recommend just walking onto it at first until you get the hang of the balancing act.

LS means left stick- push in.(bad xbox 360 port?) If you're playing the PC version, you should have the correct key mappings show up. Otherwise, look in the controls menu to see.

I am using the keyboard. Although I have the XBOX 360 Controller as well. In keyboard it shows only limited options

I played the pc version when it first came out. My keyboard and mouse was configured pretty much like an fps to begin with I just changed a couple things. Wasn't one of those "crappy" ports, they did a good job with the controls.

I played the pc version when it first came out. My keyboard and mouse was configured pretty much like an fps to begin with I just changed a couple things. Wasn't one of those "crappy" ports, they did a good job with the controls.

totally agree with you. This game was good from start to finish. The controls were precised and well done.

Now I've started facing a new problem. At "Final District State" after she meets her sister, the game play becomes extreme slow, even at optimal settings its is extermely slow. It randomly freezes. I have to shut it down from the task manager and have to start it agian. Can someone tell me the solution??

Thanks in advance

If you're running ATI Video card or older nVidia card you gotta disable the physics processing in settings. It will crawl even on i7 without proper hardware. edit: You won't miss much at all with that off

Since you aren't running an nVidia card, PhysX will be run off your CPU which will cripple your performance. You have to disable it.

Now I've started facing a new problem. At "Final District State" after she meets her sister, the game play becomes extreme slow, even at optimal settings its is extermely slow. It randomly freezes. I have to shut it down from the task manager and have to start it agian. Can someone tell me the solution??

Thanks in advance

Pirate.....the game has a built in thing that if it's not legit it will go in slow mo at certain points in the game.

Back