• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mionix 8200 Naos?

wuzupfoo

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
320
boo I totally shouldn't have come to this subforum.. now I feel I need to retire my G5. Works fine except the dpi switching button in the middle that has gotten a bit sticky.

What do you guys think of the Mionix 8200 Naos? there is a massdrop for $54.99 which is tempting. Im a claw grip btw.
 
after doing quick research it seems the 8200 is a laser not the optical found on 7000... great price but I wanted to move away from laser since my g5 is laser and wanted to try a good optical..
 
I'm pretty sure the Naos model is geared toward palm grip styles anyways. If your'e a claw you probably would be better suited with the Avior.
 
Back
Top