Minor problem/question regarding ImgBurn

Hey to anyone who uses this program, I'm having a little trouble making a data dvd with folders. For example, say I added two whole folders that I want to back up. In total, the files go over the storage limit of one single layer disk, so I want to remove a few files in one of the folders, but I can't seem to figure out how. Anyone know how to do this?

P.S. When I used to use Nero, it was much simpler to do this, but I just can't imagine that ImgBurn wouldn't let people do this lol.

Thanks.

I don't know that you can unless you add each file individually and not as an entire folder. To be honest, I don't think backups are really it's forte. Nero is much better at that. Anyway, I would suggest moving the file(s) that you don't want to backup to another location on your drive and then try it again.

Oh, and for what it's worth, if you want a decent free backup software that's more like Nero, you might want to check out CDBurnerXP. I haven't used it in a while, since I use Nero, but I remember it being pretty decent.

Back