• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Minor paint/cable mod.

Flask

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
242
Well, give me your thoughts I guess.

This isn't anything spectacular, and honestly, just did it to ease my mind that I am capable of such tasks.

This entire mod ran me 20.00$ tops.

This is the case before anything (modding/paint). Also the inside is completely aluminum silver. Sorry for the crap pic, was taken on my old BB phone.
2010-04-13_032506.jpg


This is after the entire fact of painting the inside frame white.
2010-05-11_202141.jpg


This is completely after the fact of painting the outside.
2010-05-12_143736.jpg


And this is after doing a tad bit of cable management. (You can see in picture 2 how messy the cables actually were.).
2010-05-13_145836.jpg


All in all, I like it, and that's what matters. But, I would love some opinions or even suggestions. :)
 
Nice job man I like it, my suggestions would be to measure the space around your rear case fan to see if you perhaps fit a 120mm.
If not then get a 92mm that will outperform the current fan and maybe even cut out the rear fan grill and install a wire one that allow more airflow.

Once again good job man, hope to see more from you.
 
Back
Top