• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

minor defect on 2405FPW

Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
18
When I connected my PC to VGA on this monitor on the right side (around 65% from left I think) there is a thin vertical line that is dizzy does anyone else have this problem?
If so could it be my computer or the screen??

does Dell replace it? :confused:
 
The line should not be there. Before calling Dell for a replacement, I would plug in a different monitor to see if the line is still there.
 
the fanny thing is it only occurs when it's on VGA, Ive haven't really cared until now when I might start adding more units to the monitor. :(
 
mine had a red vertical line that would appear when the lcd powers up but dissappears after awhile...i sent tht crap back and had it replaced
 
mine on VGA is "invicibel" it's like dizzy, you barely see it but when theres text on it you can see it, I suspect this has to do something with hz?!
 
Back
Top