• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Minolta DSLR!

Mordoor

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 21, 2001
Messages
3,457
Originally posted by agentzero9
IS in the body: nice.

But they left out the most important detail: price $$?

I bet it will be pretty competivie, least it better be.
 
the antishake should be implemented in all pro sensors :eek:
 
You still have to wait until Autumn 2004 for this baby. What teases!

Cheers.
 
Originally posted by Eigtball
You still have to wait until Autumn 2004 for this baby. What teases!

Cheers.

i'm just glad to know its finially comming :)
Actually prefer it to be a few months off, lets me save some money for it.
 
id love to get one, but somehow i doubt it would take my M/MD(c) lenses from my X700 camera.
 
Originally posted by Morpheus256
id love to get one, but somehow i doubt it would take my M/MD(c) lenses from my X700 camera.

hmm I believe they make an adapter so the M/MD lens fit onto the minolta AF mount....the AF probably wouldn't work but it'd probably still function....
If it will work on a maxxum5/7 it should work on the new DSLR....
 
Originally posted by Mordoor
i'm just glad to know its finially comming :)
Actually prefer it to be a few months off, lets me save some money for it.

Thats what I was thinking exactly if I were going to get one of those (Im not cause I have already invested in a Canon system).

Cheers,
 
Back
Top