Minneapolis Is The Hardest City To Hack

HardOCP News

[H] News
Good job announcing Minneapolis is the hardest city to hack. The headline tomorrow will be "Anonymous hacks the whole city of Minneapolis."

A new study from the AVG Technologies found that Minneapolis is the least likely American city to get "duped" online. The study looked at practices like backing up data, using password protection, and running virus scans, and ranked 35 big cities across the U.S. based on its survey.

stupid PR stunt so that other cities call up AVG and ask why they can't be on the hardest cities to hack list...

I think I should try this. I'll send out counterfeit checks to 100 people in 100 different cities, and see how much money I make from each. Then, when the police knock on my door, I will simply say I was conducting a study of the hardest city to dupe, not actually scamming anyone.

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

lol

How can you hack tin cans and string?

woot! Mpls and St. Paul!!!!

If you can't find a good been in the TwinCities, please go somewhere else, tons of bars have 100+ selection. *cough* Happy Gnome *cough*

Hell go to the U where are the poor students are... Stub and Herbs, lots of great beer, mostly MN to boot.

woot! Mpls and St. Paul!!!!

If you can't find a good been in the TwinCities, please go somewhere else, tons of bars have 100+ selection. *cough* Happy Gnome *cough*

Hell go to the U where are the poor students are... Stub and Herbs, lots of great beer, mostly MN to boot.

I was more referring to the 3.2% grocery store law. Most beers in the 100+ beer bars aren't from MN, though. :(

Thanks AVG for putting Minneapolis on the map. Breaking news, hacker conference announced in MN!

Yea, I work in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for a PC repair shop. 99% of our customer's don't use passwords, or don't know what there's was. Most struggle to understand how to connect their laptops to wifi. Data backup to them is some obscure PC term that is immediately disregarded.

We do have a lot of IT geeks though in this state. Maybe that balances out all the idiots.

MN has tons of good beer. Schell's brewery FTW. Bockfest in February outdoors in MN?

I think it's cool my home is at the top of a good list, but the article was pretty loose on what was really tested. Still cool.

Back