• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

miniplug audio splitter?

IDversusEGO

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
5,015
I am looking at distributing an PC audio signal through an entire basement to 6 different points. This is to much splitting for passive adapters I beleive (plus it would be a hell of a mess). I am finding composite RCA splitters fairly easily, but like the smaller cable, single plug of the standard PC mini plug. Plus I want to avoid adapters wherever possible. So , anybody know of an amplified audio splitter that uses the standard PC miniplug? It can have anywhere from 4-8 outputs. Bonus points to anyone that finds one that has built in VGA splitting.
 
yeah, just like that. awesome. now to just find it in stock. That would be ok to use for VGA into an LCD monitor right? and anybody whit more suggestions, please post. I might have a hard time finding this unit available.
 
Back
Top