Minions Mod

I'm here again with another new project. I would make an issue of a popular character called Minions. Believe it will be a very fun theme to be done by relying on a character much loved by all. I'll use a case from Cooler Master Cosmos II again. Despite having used in a previous project, I believe that will be the ideal  case for me to pass my ideas for this project  I would like to thank all my sponsors, friends, family and all who follow my worklogs that always give me a lot of strength for me to continue with my work. I hope you enjoy this project.

Theme of project

kEKsKap.jpg

Sponsors

zLLPOya.png

tVEZMIf.png

6VAqyhq.jpg

K6gjdiS.jpg

Last edited:
My interest is stoked. I shall be observing. :)

Thank you for following. Believe it will be a very fun mod to be done. Love this character too much.

Hello everybody! I'll post some photos of the pieces I received recently for project progress .. Thanks to all who follow this project and I thank my sponsors again for the wonderful products received.

Cooler MAster Cosmos II and MSi Parts.

1LJpwGO.jpg

MSI MPOWER MAX

k2Z9qaz.jpg

oGofFph.jpg

bpTJ8nD.jpg

wiMi1lE.jpg

MSI R9 270X HAWK

V3m0M9J.jpg

GqQ7A5A.jpg

M7W8gam.jpg

QZKLqLB.jpg

Alphacool and Phobya WC Parts

zZzt141.jpg

Alphacool NB-eLoop 2300rpm

8sCZghB.jpg

Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm & Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm

fvNv9i7.jpg

Alphacool NexXxoS XP³ Light - Plexi Nickel -

hAlTiIf.jpg

Phobya-Balancer-150-black-matt

am2bXPX.jpg

Fittings Alphacool

fP1RtKd.jpg

Disassembling the case for painting

YYQIHpD.jpg

8ewIuGr.jpg

tkt7qbH.jpg

Hello everybody! Many thanks to all who follow this topic. Post here new pictures of the progress of the project. Thank you all.

Preparing the ink for painting

FgqDogO.jpg

worAPaA.jpg

vN7gZ3Q.jpg

aqEQyET.jpg

LLgi8A7.jpg

8CeZEsU.jpg

gCmu6O2.jpg

BxYAe57.jpg

wHE9jIU.jpg

I was walking in the market near my house, I came across an object that gave me many ideas for my new project

Manufacturing the glasses character Minions

H5R6QRZ.jpg

SjyCjWm.jpg

XU84HeC.jpg

U5YiKJY.jpg

dbyiWqW.jpg

jXLiNj7.jpg

ADNXVOu.jpg

9HKWpMO.jpg

KXAoHjA.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, can't wait to see more. Did you do any preliminary drawings or google sketchup?

Hello to all. I'm here with some more Pictures of the progress of the project, I apologize for the delay of the update photos. Hope you enjoy the result. Many thanks to all who are following this worklog.

CL6UUtW.jpg

52G37SV.jpg

oHdKBZ4.jpg

k2q1ARt.jpg

bwsa1yo.jpg

9OrzRXh.jpg

LKQJYxI.jpg

G8bLr9r.jpg

iaICych.jpg

3yc8Yz2.jpg

tJlocfq.jpg

J8XxgmO.jpg

jPSn2eE.jpg

Thank you Kingston HyperX for the amazing gifts!!

Kingston HyperX 3K SSD

Solid State Drive Read 555MB/s - Write 510MB/s

eCoE1lO.jpg

aqWcybw.jpg

ThyI3iy.jpg

WOUZ6pl.jpg

vhubjE7.jpg

HyperX Performace Memory 8GB Kit DDR3 2133

nFEvrUE.jpg

mSBCTFl.jpg

YH3U9MA.jpg

I7e7U6o.jpg

Last edited:
Real men do mods in a pressed white shirt ;)

Looking great man, can't wait for more! Keep up the good work.

Hello to all! I'm here with some more pictures of the progress of the project. It took me a little time to post this new picture due to snowstorm that occurred here in Japan these days. I was a bit unable to continue the work. I thank everyone who always follow my work and thank you to all the people who always help me in any way. Thank you very much!

Ending of the glasses to be fitted on the front of the case.

kdklAU7.jpg

UJX8Ukk.jpg

OPY1u8k.jpg

EwWLlxD.jpg

Doing the hair of the character

YYXLiuB.jpg

l9dJa6K.jpg

G5RWLkl.jpg

xZB9B2d.jpg

Cutting the cover of the internal parts of the case

Tokdvg5.jpg

uMvGSB5.jpg

oHdWHK7.jpg

Painting some parts inside the case

WcO65jw.jpg

1157qgI.jpg

AswIDCM.jpg

CPU that will use this case

z8grBaf.jpg

I must confess something here for you about a mistake that ended up committing, perhaps a primary error for all, but it was the first time that happened to me in these years. Always use metallic inks in all projects that ended up painting until today and this time I used a special acrylic paint that is not necessary to use clear ink to give brightness. This ink is very heavy, so just spoiling fans kindly provided by Aquatuning. I had to buy other. I hope not to make that kind of mistake again
Sorry Aquatuning : Waah:: Waah:

eBvjHSv.jpg

Stickers of Fans

1wJEZez.jpg

GOhW3GD.jpg

OGfDaWm.jpg

fOe9tvD.jpg

31Hvg7m.jpg

yBHMzOw.jpg

The character's clothes in testing

GRRyS8H.jpg

Lol love the theme idea

I would like to thank everyone for a while losing posting here praise this worklog. I'm really happy about it, I'll post some more pictures of the progress of the project in sequence. I am waiting for your clothes to be ready to end this fun project. Thank you all.

Riding the Water Cooler System

GMJvWZe.jpg

hIPl7mA.jpg

sMluIdb.jpg

oH3UdMo.jpg

RTYe9JR.jpg

6V3HMWY.jpg

G6nnikH.jpg

yXpBtfi.jpg

eIkQimg.jpg

zI9hmOt.jpg

ODkbjsM.jpg

Cannot wait to see the finished overalls. ;)
Excellent mod man...I'm jelly. Looks exactly like a minion. Great work on the goggle/strap.
Very impressed with your small details (hair, teeth, Gru stickers) as well; I think most people would skip on those and it wouldn't be as cool.

Today I'll post the final pictures of the project. I would like to thank everyone again for the compliments and the comments! I would also like to thank all my friends and my sponsors

The Final Photos

4hc85xI.jpg

IYKGz5t.jpg

xhJVPLQ.jpg

YUbo7rx.jpg

w5SgzfL.jpg

R6RndHd.jpg

94i8sfd.jpg

iKJvPUW.jpg

lFhCBZg.jpg

7OGrHpT.jpg

0vltk72.jpg

2hN3qNc.jpg

M3UoWpt.jpg

dyELZn5.jpg

vVsQJ2A.jpg

De56lFG.jpg

Uv4ZJmg.jpg

6IilLqC.jpg

AL2xhrP.jpg

I4VJdGy.jpg

1vCivLS.jpg

2IunHQr.jpg

So much win! I love it.

Have you thought about making the eye animated depending on the state of the computer like almost closing when in sleep mode, winking for notification, full open with slight shake under full load, sigh eye movement when something goes wrong, etc.?

I can't even imagine the number of hours you have in this project. Absolutely amazing work!

Again, excellent eye on details man.
Glad to see that you have the goggle straps and the jeans going all the way to the rear of the case and not just covering the front panel....it looks "complete".

Tremendous job. Nice to see a "lighthearted" mod. :)

great work!

the new Mac Pro would be a great candidate for a mod like this.

Back