Mining Rig - Sell Off

viets7ylez

Gawd
Looking to get rid of my rig parts since I am moving soon. They haven't been used for mining for a month or two now but they have been mined on.

All cards still have manufacturer warranties.

I have:

7x Gigabyte 270 - 90 SHIPPED

2 - sold to zero2dash
1 - sold to mrweasel
1 - sold to TType85

CKKfR76.jpg

Sapphire 270 - SOLD OUT THANKS!

1 - sold to Grinham

BTGRUvt.jpg

2x MSI Z87-G55 - 100 shipped

Tn3CCf9.jpg

2x Raidmax 1200watt PSUs - 100 shipped

kA3nzSb.jpg

FodYUql.jpg

Pw3h13T.jpg

1x MSI z77a-gd55 - 100 shipped

Heatware: viets7ylez

Thanks and PM or post for questions!

Last edited:
Not to thread jack, but why do people want to know or care if parts have been mined with?

Mining puts a lot of stress on cards.

I wish this fallacy would die. No, it really doesn't. Funny how no one questions how much a CPU has been used before they buy it, but someone it matters on a GPU.

Cards that are mined are often undervolted and not overclocked, as the goal is to optimize power consumption. A side-effect of this is lower temperatures. Also, a card that's mined at stays at a pretty constant temperature thus there's no heating/cooling cycles going on

with a good warranted or customer service who cares if the card even was pushed hard. That being said it is nice to tell people when a part has been ran OCed or mined....

bump to good prices

Both cards arrived today, packed good and working just fine. Free bump for a good seller!

I've bought a 270 that had been mined on a it has been running great these last couple of months! Bump :D

Back