Mining new Cryptos

MEKS

n00b
Hi,

I'm having trouble finding information around what software to use for mining the newest crypto's.

I would like to do so knowing that some might gain value overtime.

Currently using Minergate, but Minegate only allows me to mine 11 kind of crypto's knowing that there are more then 600...

Thanks in advance!

depends on what coins you plan to mine and with what cards you'll be doing it.

Kinda of an ambiguous question since you don't state which crypto you're planning on mining. I'd use https://whattomine.com/ to figure out which ones you'd want to mine, and do a little googling on the ones you're interested in.

Nicehash and minegate automatically choose the most profitable coin out of many, then pay you in btc at various thresholds.

I was guessing that's how minergate works too. Technically you're not actually collecting any of those other coins; you're being paid in BTC at current value. I'd say there's no benefit to mining more than what you do now unless you actually mine and store the coins directly.

Spent some time today prepping accounts/miners for LBRY and ZCash in case ETH divebombs or goes too high in difficulty. Also bought some more various shitcoins to sit on hoping for massive gains. I need to just sit on what I have and actually make back the money I spent on this 1070 first.

Back