Minimize Console Client to Tray (Win 7 x64)

Brak710

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
1,424
I figured I'd ask this here since most of you probably have a solution. I want to minimize the GPU console clients (I have two on this computer) to the system tray.

I used to use TrayIt! back when I had WinXP, but even though it sometimes would work on this Win7 install, now it doesn't show the tray icon, and it crashes MSE.

I found Power Menu (Version 1.5.1,) but it doesn't minimize cmd windows to tray, plus I think it was intended for Vista, not 7...

Any ideas?
 
Well, I suppose for me, I'll just minimize it down to the taskbar but that's not what you are asking for... I'm sorta of curious as well because I don't like seeing the cmd up all the time as well but I resolve this by minimizing it.
 
Back
Top