Dark Assassin
Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2003
- Messages
- 605
My ability to connect to the internet is extremely limited, so I pose a question to a few of you audiophiles.
I am thinking about picking up a Yamaha YHT-270 from the local Best Buy and was wondering on some thoughts about quality on this idea. If anyone actually HAS one and has opinions, even more points. I plan to use this potentially to connect to my PC and my Xbox 360 for a cleaner area while maximizing sound quality.
Dark Assassin
I am thinking about picking up a Yamaha YHT-270 from the local Best Buy and was wondering on some thoughts about quality on this idea. If anyone actually HAS one and has opinions, even more points. I plan to use this potentially to connect to my PC and my Xbox 360 for a cleaner area while maximizing sound quality.
Dark Assassin