• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Minimal PHP-based BT tracker?

RyanVM

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
334
I'm trying to setup a BT tracker on my site to help offload some of the traffic crunch my new releases generate, but I'm having a hard one which meets my needs. I just want a simple PHP/MySQL based tracker with no frills. I need to minimize the server load as much as humanly possible.

Does anybody have any good recommendations?

Thanks!
 
Check out BitGrog. I used to use it for a low-resource tracker. You used to be able to get it at RumAndWater, but the site is closed now. You can probably still find it if you Google around a bit.
 
Back
Top