• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

mini storm enforcer ?

i have no idea but i want one!! i wonder if there are amd parts for it?
 
doubt they have amd parts.... I mean, they cant even release a real processor on time and you expect them to release a toy counter part? lol
 
Intel has been delayed before also, And shipped had processors come out with huge flaws.

I support both company and I favor AMD more, I want intel to have a good competition so they will continue to push their limits. Look at what theyre doing now, its obvious that intel delayed IvyBridge because they want to see how the BDs will perform first. That means even if the BD goes strong, Intel has the technology to make the Ivy's better, they just dont do so due to the lack of competition
 
Back
Top