Mini P180 in a sugo pack?

elkodust

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
78
The title says it all. I figured Id just start a thread in hopes of finding someone who might know. I have a sugo 03 right now, but do not like the airflow setup, and how much of a pain it can be to get into the case. If not the mini, then shoot me a recommendation otherwise. Thanks!
 
the Mini is huge. No way it fits in that pack.

Ugh, thats what I thought. I did one of those size comparison websites and I was pretty sure it wouldnt work out. Oh well. Time to look for another. Thanks.
 
you might want to check out DaBox which was developed with a lot of input from members here on [H]
 
you might want to check out DaBox which was developed with a lot of input from members here on [H]

It looks like a dream, but its a bit too steep for me last I checked. Its basically $180 even steeper than the mini.
 
Back
Top