Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

nhissan

n00b
Here's my new cases.
2mesab7.jpg

igvxhz.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered an AMD Phenom 945 with a DFI MB and 4GB of Gskill memory will update the thread soon.
I also bought a TT QFan Toughpower 500W.

Stop Copying me damnit! :p

I've got the same color 180 and a Sugo SG02. Both with fully operating systems.

You'll love the 180 though. I actually noticed a noise drop with mine.

I've been using the Lanbox until recently, I upgraded to an i7 Rig and decided to give the Apevia X-Qpack 2 a shot. I like the big handle on the regular Lanbox, but the handle looks tacky sitting under my desk, luckily it comes off easily with just a few scews.

i was wondering if anyone has some pictures of the sg01/02 agaisnt the lanbox lite? ive had the lanbox but it was way to big and heavy for me and thinking of going for a sg01 but im not quite shure of the size

SANY0600_bbeee.Large.jpg
SANY0603_6f2da.Large.jpg
SANY0604_aa017.Large.jpg

SG01-F is heavier than the Lanbox. You are going to want an Aluminum case if you're lugging it around, or a laptop.

uh dang not that big a diference oh well time save up for mini-itx, btw thanks alot for the pictures lowteckh you really helped me out with this one

A few would have and have said that the difference is ZOMGHUGE (y'know who you are).

yeah those arent realy an option for me i need something that will fit in backpack since i travel 2000miles every 2 months and big clunky pc would just get in my way me gotta start saving up for a shuttle pc

Phenom II X4 945
Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H
G-Skill 2 x 2 Go PC2-8500, Extreme PK Series, Cas 5
WD Caviar 640GB, SATA II, WD6400AAKS
Thermaltake LANBOX Lite - VF6000BWS
Thermaltake Toughpower QFan 500W

How are the temps on the X4?

Soon as I get the money I'm gonna be building a new rig for college and have greatly considered a quad since I want it to last for a while (and I'll be running Linux).

With the stock cooler temps are around 38°C even when I overclock it doesn't get too hot.

Back