• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mini P180 and Lanbox Lite

nhissan

n00b
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
51
Here's my new cases.
2mesab7.jpg


igvxhz.jpg
 
Last edited:
I ordered an AMD Phenom 945 with a DFI MB and 4GB of Gskill memory will update the thread soon.
I also bought a TT QFan Toughpower 500W.
 
Stop Copying me damnit! :p

I've got the same color 180 and a Sugo SG02. Both with fully operating systems.

You'll love the 180 though. I actually noticed a noise drop with mine.
 
I've been using the Lanbox until recently, I upgraded to an i7 Rig and decided to give the Apevia X-Qpack 2 a shot. I like the big handle on the regular Lanbox, but the handle looks tacky sitting under my desk, luckily it comes off easily with just a few scews.
 
i was wondering if anyone has some pictures of the sg01/02 agaisnt the lanbox lite? ive had the lanbox but it was way to big and heavy for me and thinking of going for a sg01 but im not quite shure of the size
 
SANY0600_bbeee.Large.jpg
SANY0603_6f2da.Large.jpg
SANY0604_aa017.Large.jpg


SG01-F is heavier than the Lanbox. You are going to want an Aluminum case if you're lugging it around, or a laptop.
 
uh dang not that big a diference oh well time save up for mini-itx, btw thanks alot for the pictures lowteckh you really helped me out with this one
 
A few would have and have said that the difference is ZOMGHUGE (y'know who you are).
 
yeah those arent realy an option for me i need something that will fit in backpack since i travel 2000miles every 2 months and big clunky pc would just get in my way me gotta start saving up for a shuttle pc
 
Phenom II X4 945
Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H
G-Skill 2 x 2 Go PC2-8500, Extreme PK Series, Cas 5
WD Caviar 640GB, SATA II, WD6400AAKS
Thermaltake LANBOX Lite - VF6000BWS
Thermaltake Toughpower QFan 500W
 
How are the temps on the X4?

Soon as I get the money I'm gonna be building a new rig for college and have greatly considered a quad since I want it to last for a while (and I'll be running Linux).
 
With the stock cooler temps are around 38°C even when I overclock it doesn't get too hot.
 
Back
Top