• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mini keyboard/touchpad fro computer

ShadowStriker

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
1,669
I'm looking for something like the Logitech DiNovo Mini so I can use some sort of controller for my desktop so I can sit on my couch instead of having to use my keyboard/mouse when I'm watching movies and stuff.
 
I have the following Gear Head. Its a bit bigger than the wanna be phone keyboards, but not full size. It does what it needs to do, but I ended up going with a bigger Azio keyboard. I understand the need to have something a bit more portable, but it the Gear Head's netbook sized keys are a pain.
 
Back
Top