• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

mini-ITX replacement for X9SCL-F

mazedk

n00b
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
24
Hey guys

I have fallen in love with the Silverstone Tech DS380 and sadly my current motherboard wont fit inthere..

I would have loved to have a new supermicro board.. But they dont seem to do Mini-ITX boards sadly.

What would you go for?

Im running a E3-1265Lv2
16GB ram
1x IBM M1015 reflashed.

I really like the sturdyness of the x9scl-f aswell as the IMPI features.
 
I was kinda hoping to get a replacement where I could use my current xeon cpu.. Allthough that might be an option for sure.
 
Back
Top