Mini-ITX Gaming PC (NY/NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakubp12

Limp Gawd
I built this a couple months ago, and haven't played a game on it for more than an hour so I'm contemplating selling it. I already have a surface pro so I may just consolidate to one PC with a docking station.

Specs are:

-Silverstone FT-03 mini itx Silver
-SILVERSTONE ST45SF 450W SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
-i7 4770k
-Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI LGA 1150 mini ITX Intel Motehrboard
-Samsung 840 SSD, 500gb
-Slim DVD Drive
-EVGA GTX680 2gb with Warranty until 3/2015
-Seidon 120m CPU Cooler
-8gb Kingston ram (2x4gb)
-no OS

I'm thinking $950. If you feel that's not a fair price, please let me know. Not looking to part out at the moment, and am looking for a local pickup in the NY/NJ area. I'm located in bergen county nj.

bump. I could also sell it with a crucial m4 256gb SSD instead of the samsung 500gb for $850.... or $1050 with both SSDs.

ttt. Im mainly looking for a local sale in North Jersey rather than shipping.

Bump for a great system.

If I was looking for a small-form desktop, I'd swing by and pick this up tonight.

Hmm, I'd be interested in everything, including the SSDs EXCEPT for the Case, DVD and RAM.

Great price but I am a little curious as to why you are only using a 450 watt power supply. That seems very close to being under powered with a 4770 and a 680.

328w according to PCPartPicker (and that's including both SSDs). Not even close to 450w. With 1150, a good 400+w is good enough for any single video card build.

Obviously reading the whole listing isn't your strong suit........

"Im mainly looking for a local sale in North Jersey rather than shipping."

Great price but I am a little curious as to why you are only using a 450 watt power supply. That seems very close to being under powered with a 4770 and a 680.

SFX, dude.

Sounds like a neat rig. GLWS
Thread needs more pics :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back