Minecraft/Roblox on Quest2?

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone have experience with this? I read some stuff about side loading games and have heard that they both will work but haven't seen any solid info.

I've also read that because of the Facebook login you are on a slippery slope if you start doing stuff like that? 🤷‍♂️

We were able to play Roblox on the Quest 2 tonight. I don't know much about Roblox by my kid was able to get it working without doing anything special.

We were able to play Roblox on the Quest 2 tonight. I don't know much about Roblox by my kid was able to get it working without doing anything special.
Natively or connected to a computer?

Minecraft is on the quest store. You download that for free and launch it to play Minecraft in VR, but you need the paid minecraft already installed.

Minecraft is on the quest store. You download that for free and launch it to play Minecraft in VR, but you need the paid minecraft already installed.
Minecraft is broken. I actually fixed it by accident, I found out that what fixes it for me was setting the refresh rate in Oculus apps settings to something besides the default (which I think was 69hz).

Back