Minecraft for 360?

SDyar

Weaksauce
Anyone planning on getting this? Anyone know if it will have server MP?

It's suppose to have cross platform play between 360 and PC. Kinect support and split-screen as well. It will be released on May 9, 2012

It's suppose to have cross platform play between 360 and PC. Kinect support and split-screen as well. It will be released on May 9, 2012

i dont expect this to happen.

Minecraft on the pc is a mod fest. on the xbox... not so sure.

I love Minecraft on PC. I'll get it on Xbox but only because its easier to sit and play longer in front of my TV instead of my PC

Comes out tomorrow. Was going to ask if anyone tried it, answered that question.

Do you know how much it will be? I can't imagine paying more than 20 bucks for it.

Got the trial last night. It's a lot more intuitive than I thought it would be. I will probably bite the bullet and get it.

Even though I have the PC version I'm debating getting it for the 360 simply for the integration with XBL.

I will download the demo tonight. I might buy it as well even though I have it on PC. Its such an addictive game.

Didn't have a chance to try it out yet, any reviews?? Good or bad??

It's pretty nice. I bought it last night. Only downside I see is not being able to mod it up like the PC. It's extremely intuitive from what I've seen. They've gone above and beyond making it work with the 360. Crafting is a lot less tedious also. For 1600 MS ($20.00, cheaper if you find a deal) It's not bad.

But is it as good as the PC game without any mods?

Plus, console servers typically suck and go offline very early into the next consoles launch.

Most of the reviews I've seen online have been pretty positive. It's pulling an 82 out of 100 on metacritic.com. I have a couple people on my friends list, who have been playing it, and they really like it. Those couple people have said they enjoy it just as much as the PC version. I still haven't tried it myself though.

Back