Million Man LAN - Is anyone here attending?

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
I just came across the site for this eveent, looked at some pics, did some reading, etc. This sounds downright huge and looks like it'd be a ton of fun to attend.

http://www.millionmanlan.com/

I'd like to see if anyone from the [H] is going...maybe we could have a little get together at the event...they do seem to work with people that wanna sit together, so maybe have a [H] section or something. That'd be neat. I've been on a couple other forums that are organizing a following to attend. It'd be a perfect oppurtunity to show your [H] pride and come out for 4 days of fraggin fun...I myself am not sure wether or not i will be attending at the current time. I'll have to check with my employer about time off. i also need to see about splitting a hotel room or something just incase...from what i understand you can bring a sleeping bag and camp in the hall, but i dunno if i'd wanna go that far...lol...

anyone that is interested in going, i encourage you to browse the site and at least register for the site so you can keep up to date on stuff...then decide later if you'd like to register for the event. if you plan on attending, please post back here. like i said it'd be nice to get together or something!

EDIT:
Registration for the event opens on 1/7/2005 at 10PM and the event itself will be held from June 24th (12 Noon) - June 27th (4:00pm) according to the site...so if we get something together now, and hit registration early, we'll be in good shape!

BUMPAGE!

YO, Registration opens TONIGHT at 10PM for MILLION MAN LAN! all of you [H]'ers oughtta go get registered. I'd love to have a strong [H] contingent there. come out and SHOW YOUR [H] Pride! i know of at least 1 other site that is organizing a MML entorage. We should get in on the fun! if we register early enough, odds are we can all get seats close to one another. So hurry on up. If you're registering PLEASE post back here so we all can keep in touch!

Im going, Im sitting with the rest of my crew. =GvL=. Wouldnt mind meeting some of you all. Come find me, I'll be in the section with the big =GvL= sign sticking up.

ROFL :D

I'll be there with about 5 other ppl from PA. Can't wait to get my ass handed to me in CS:S, hehehe :D

It's not sold out, they just open sections at a time and sell all them first. This allows allows late attendees and large groups the chance to get a seat and mov into a section together.

I may attend, but I think Burden is getting greedy with the price increases this time around.

I use to go to MML and all of the Lanwars... until I realised that 90% of the people that attend are douche bags, as well as the fact that nobody ever played anything besides BF1942, CS 1.6, and UT2k4... I tried for 3 hours to get people to play Farcry, AOM, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy... you get the point. =)

Anyways, besides what I just said, I will be going to the next one.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP.
I have lived in this frikin' city, New Albany Indiana, I live a 15 minutes WALK away from Louisville Kentucky, I have lived here 7 years and I have never even heard of this thing. damn, what is up with me?!!?!?!?!?! crap, and I know I missed it didn't I? yeah, yeah yeah, of course I did, because it was on our local news, and I saw it. yeah, stupid me. next time this comes around, people, really, I am going, and since I live close, you know what guys? I will get there early as crap, and for My stupidity, I will order like a million cases of(well not a million cases) of bawls, and I will store it here at my place, and I will bring it to the place, what does that mean? I can't drink all that Bawl's myself, looks like its good to have someone that lives near there doesn't it? I'll be seeing you people there. I'll look for the [H] section and we can have a good time. we should really try and hold our own section there then if you some of you guys come.
I'll be ready next time for this! and lemme gues, they hold this at Freedom Hall do they not?

Back