• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Milestones and badges thread for XANSONS4COD

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
9,053
List can be found here: http://xansons4cod.com/xansons4cod/forum_thread.php?id=68#391

I have -
X4C_total_credit_1M.png
and
X4C_diff_struct_9K.png
 
I reached my first milestone by not dumping 26 WU in error because I had to manually install:
apt-get install libgomp1 on the ubuntu 17.4 box it is running ...
(and not getting any nV WUs; yet)
 
Back
Top