Howdy all
I got me 2 new 74 GB Raptors from the deal BB has going. Now i know all about the raid 0 debate, but i back up and simply am looking to try something new.
I have a P5B-Deluxe with an ICH8R controller.
I have windows on a 250gb SATA drive. Windows was installed in "IDE" mode, no F6 drivers. I set the mode to RAID in the utilty, built an array of the raptors, i wanted to then boot to the 250gb drive and use true image to clone it to the array. But thats a no go.
Is there a way to get windows to boot on the controller in raid mode so i can clone. I thought about a repair install but i don't have a floppy drive to for F6 drivers, just USB thumb drive.
Any help would be hugely appreciated.
I got me 2 new 74 GB Raptors from the deal BB has going. Now i know all about the raid 0 debate, but i back up and simply am looking to try something new.
I have a P5B-Deluxe with an ICH8R controller.
I have windows on a 250gb SATA drive. Windows was installed in "IDE" mode, no F6 drivers. I set the mode to RAID in the utilty, built an array of the raptors, i wanted to then boot to the 250gb drive and use true image to clone it to the array. But thats a no go.
Is there a way to get windows to boot on the controller in raid mode so i can clone. I thought about a repair install but i don't have a floppy drive to for F6 drivers, just USB thumb drive.
Any help would be hugely appreciated.