Might be a nF4 out B4 X-mas

Frallan

Gawd
According to the INQ there is a possibility that there will be nF4 MoBos out B4 X-mas. This sqeews my analysis abit on the Lanparty 939. If DFI wants to sell the 939 board they wil have to release it SOON. So hopefully in the nxt mth.

:)

I have only seen one source (the inquirer) that says one will be out this year.
Plus, the DFI will still be very popular with most overclockers for a while IMO.

Frallan said:
According to the INQ

There's the problem with your "announcement".....the Inquirer is your only source, which means absolutely nothing to a great many people. No hard feelings dude, but you usually can't just read something on INQ and take it with any amount of seriousness.....not until there are one or two other, more credible sources stating the same thing.

Hehe, ever seen Waterboy with Adam Sandler.....

"Mama says alligators are Ornery 'cus they get all them teeth, and no toothbrush"

exactly ;)

While it's nice to see that the two x16 slots are no longer RIGHT next to each other...that pic still doesnt mean much. The fact that we might have access to these monster dual opteron boards doesn't really mean a whole lot to the general public. Until there are some legitamate pics of desktop (home PC) NF4 mobo's I really could care less. I am aware that the technology is there.....but to say we're getting this close already when all we have is early samples of Dual opteron workstation boards isn't very re-assuring.

Back