• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Midiland S2/4100 speaker system..?

MaXKiLLz

n00b
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
9
Hi there. I'm trying to locate the Midiland CM-1 (Black) control module that is part of the Midiland S2/4100 pc speaker system. This was a highly rated PC speaker system from 1998-1999. If any of you have it stored away in your attic or basement and are willing to part with the black control module, or trade for my beige one, I would be very appreciative. Maybe you know of someone that has one put away gathering dust. I still use this great system, but I'm upgrading to a black Coolermaster case and need the black CM-1. Thanks...
 
Back
Top