• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Midi Tower best case

ModestMoo

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
135
Hi all,

I need Midi tower case with:
Good cable managament,
HDD cages like these ones:

cages.png


Removable or not, doesn't matter.
Holes for watercooling (maybie I will need that).
USB 3.0 at the front?

Compatibility with: Mini ITX, Micro ATX and Standard ATX

Thank you!
 
Corsair 650d. I love that case. Great cable management, easy to install components, well constructed, good airflow, check it out.
 
Yeah, HDD cage example is from Fractal Design Arc Midi. I think I will choose it, not so great cable managament, but more motheboards in compability.
Maybie someone knows how much this is in inchs or centimeters?

inshs.png


Sorry for my paint skills lol

Thanks
 
Yeah, HDD cage example is from Fractal Design Arc Midi. I think I will choose it, not so great cable managament, but more motheboards in compability.
Maybie someone knows how much this is in inchs or centimeters?

inshs.png


Sorry for my paint skills lol

Thanks

That distance is about six inches. I have an iStar USA TC-750PD1 psu and that is 6.3 inches long and it barely covers a 1/4 inch of the grommet.

I loved the cable management especially the space behind the hd cages, everything came out nice and tidy. My previous case the 650D was not as good as I thought it would be in the cable management department.
 
Back
Top