Hi,
I have a X-Mystique sound card. Before I got it, I had an Audigy SoundBlaster. Now, I use Ableton Live and Finale quite abit. But when I say try to input notes, the sound should play in MIDI form, but there is no sound. Same thing with Ableton, I tried inputing notes via keyboard and I can see the indicator that a note has been played, but no sound either. I tried adjusting settings...etc, but no luck. However, once I save the file as MIDI, I can play it and hear it. Is this something that the card doesn't support?
If so, how would I use the onboard sound & X-mystique at the same time? So like dual sound cards. One for MIDI use only and the other for music/movies/games and what not.
Thanks in advance.
I have a X-Mystique sound card. Before I got it, I had an Audigy SoundBlaster. Now, I use Ableton Live and Finale quite abit. But when I say try to input notes, the sound should play in MIDI form, but there is no sound. Same thing with Ableton, I tried inputing notes via keyboard and I can see the indicator that a note has been played, but no sound either. I tried adjusting settings...etc, but no luck. However, once I save the file as MIDI, I can play it and hear it. Is this something that the card doesn't support?
If so, how would I use the onboard sound & X-mystique at the same time? So like dual sound cards. One for MIDI use only and the other for music/movies/games and what not.
Thanks in advance.