Mid-Year CLEARANCE: Savor Savings UP TO 86% OFF.

I've noticed Newegg has been peddling g.skill ddr3 a lot lately with some modest deals on corsair ddr3.

I was ready to jump on that until I read the terms of the rebates. You have to install McAffee, sign up for auto renewal, and stay enrolled for 10 months to qualify. I've seen some shady rebates but that's a new low.

So it takes over 10 months to get the rebate? That's awful.

I was ready to jump on that until I read the terms of the rebates. You have to install McAffee, sign up for auto renewal, and stay enrolled for 10 months to qualify. I've seen some shady rebates but that's a new low.

Welp, glad I held off!

AAAAaaaakk!

that IS a new low...jeezz

Oh darn I was feeling bad about overpaying. Then B2BigAl saved the day. Thanks man!

Who uses McAfee? And even worse, who shovels that down a customer's throat?

I'm confused, how would this work? Ar eyou not going to get your rebate until 11 months+ from purchase and registration of your McAfee account?

Save up to 86% off... like what 1 or 2 items? Meanwhile anything that people would really want are probably closer to 10-20% off at most. Which don't get me wrong is fine, but come on man, what are we an ISP? using the "up to" lure ?

Ram, more ram, a cheap SSD, a needed power supply- oh my poor monies!

2tb drive for $109. 3 or 4 years ago I bought a piss load at $65-$75.

*sigh*

Back