• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

mid tower case with great cable management

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,086
I am tired of my case looking like a cluttered mess, I always end up using a cheap case for a build because I run low on money and I end up paying for it when it comes to wiring the rig.

What are the best cases mid tower size that take both atx and matx boards that offer the best cable management? I prefer black case, side window doesnt matter, inside must be black and prefer to have the rubber inserts where the holes are for the cables to go thru.

I also have another question about cable management. I see cases on here that look very nice and tidy, barely any wires showing at all. Do you guys use some kind of extensions on your cables? It always seems like the main cable I have trouble with is the 4 pin pc power connector, it always has to run across my board because it's never long enough for me to tuck it in any where but at the same time I do use cheap cases and have to run the wires behind the hard drive cage.
 
Corsair, Fractal Design, Antec P280... There at plenty of options. Some Lian Li cases have decent cable management, though rarely the rubber inserts.
 
Back
Top