Microsoft's "Zune" player

It amazes me how hard people will try to discredit a product because of brand bias. This is almost as bad as the Islamic people getting pissed off that the Apple store in NYC is a cube, just like one of their holy buildings. How dare they make a cubic building...how offensive to muslims! :rolleyes:

djnes said:
It amazes me how hard people will try to discredit a product because of brand bias. This is almost as bad as the Islamic people getting pissed off that the Apple store in NYC is a cube, just like one of their holy buildings. How dare they make a cubic building...how offensive to muslims! :rolleyes:

Like MS doesn't try to discredit anyone
:rolleyes:

a couple of years ago MS compared Linux to Communism and that it should be stamped out

yet a couple of weeks ago MS stated that it was like linux

Says Enderle: "Vista is much more like the Mac OS, Linux and Unix in the way that it behaves and the way that it is secured."

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1543937,00.html

Also MS got into a load of crap because it had the swastika symbol in its fontset

I believe I remember those comments, but is it wrong for a company to want to stamp out their competition? I'm just making up an example, but I'd be willing to bet GM would love to stamp out Ford and Toyota.

Microsoft happened to realize some of their competition did some things better, so they adapted and revised their stance.

djnes said:
Microsoft happened to realize some of their competition did some things better, so they adapted and revised their stance.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that!

This is about the time their partners cinch up their shorts :)

-Larry

djnes said:

Back