Microsoft Touch Wireless is shipping

gman

[H]ard|Gawd
Mine should be here Wed. from Amazon. Can't wait to try it.

After having tried the Apple equivalent of this, I can't imagine why anyone would want one. Cool concept perhaps, but not very pleasant for long-term use.

True may be worthless, but kinda cool. I'm sick of mice that have buttons that are loose and flimsy feeling. This one has no buttons.

I think you'll find that no buttons is worse than flimsy ones, but if you're willing to give it a shot, more power to you.

I've been eyeing this for a while, can't wait to see what you think. Please post a mini-review when you get a chance and thanks!

I wonder if those back and forward gestures will work in games, as buttons 4 and 5. And, of course, how well they work. :)

Just had one delivered a couple hours ago. So far i'm very unimpressed. The vertical scrolling is very finicky and not nearly as accurate or smooth as I'd like. Sometimes it picks me up well, other times i scroll 5 seconds before it does anything at all. Not a very comfortable mouse either. Very small and hard to grip comfortably with larger hands.

Anyone one know if best buy has these in store yet? I'm really itching to get my hands on them.

I couldn't stand to get rid the feedback from mouse buttons.

Using it now. I like it. Very well made. Takes some getting use to the whole top of the mouse clicks down when you push the right or left front of the bouse. The back function is just swipe of your thumb and works great. Scrolling works good too. You do have to apply some pressure to make sure it will scroll though. Not a big deal. It's a keeper in my book. :)

Using it now. I like it. Very well made. Takes some getting use to the whole top of the mouse clicks down when you push the right or left front of the bouse. The back function is just swipe of your thumb and works great. Scrolling works good too. You do have to apply some pressure to make sure it will scroll though. Not a big deal. It's a keeper in my book. :)

Does the back (or forward) gesture work in games (assigned keys to those gestures)?

In normal use (windows), can it happen to activate the gesture by mistake, just by grabbing the mouse or taking your thumb out of its surface and placing it back?

Not by just grabbing the mouse. It's more of an effort to do back/forward with it. The game question I cannot answer. I have not tried in a game yet.

Back