Microsoft Surface tablet!

The x86 Surface will run Windows 8 Pro more specifically I believe. I'm looking forward to these things. You have to figure with so much on the line with these devices that they are going to be impressive.

WOW. Microsoft will definatively have a huge advantage over apple, if it uses windows 8.

This mixed with some sort of virtualized desktop would be a good combo in the business sector for traveling employees.

This mixed with some sort of virtualized desktop would be a good combo in the business sector for traveling employees.

With the Surface Pro there is no need for a virtualized desktop as it runs a desktop OS. Now with the Surface RT virtualized desktops would be very useful.

I'm on the fence on the Surface (RT version), most definitely getting a Surface Pro as soon as it hits though. Finally a tablet with all the features I want, a full OS, and a pen input.

I WAS looking at the zenbook for my next mobile device until the Surface announcement. I;m not saying I WILL buy a surface, but for me, it's a very compelling product. Worth holding off and checking it out.

Back