Microsoft Surface Pro Battery life

ng4ever

2[H]4U
Will the Microsoft Surface Pro laptop/tablet ever have good battery life ? Like in the future of 10 hours at least.

Will the Microsoft Surface Pro laptop/tablet ever have good battery life ? Like in the future of 10 hours at least.
Not in the real world. I used my surface extensively in college classes taking notes with the pen (which is amazing btw,) web browsing, and word/office apps. If I got 5 hours out of it I was doing fantastic. If you cranked it into performance power mode, you would get < 3 hours.

Not in the real world. I used my surface extensively in college classes taking notes with the pen (which is amazing btw,) web browsing, and word/office apps. If I got 5 hours out of it I was doing fantastic. If you cranked it into performance power mode, you would get < 3 hours.

Thanks.

That sucks when they advertise 16 hours lol.

Not unless your at 20% brightness and only web browse maybe.

Thanks.

That sucks when they advertise 16 hours lol.

Not unless your at 20% brightness and only web browse maybe.
Ya, I have a surface pro 6, but I setup my brothers company with surface pro 7's and they are not really any better. I don't have experience with the new ones that just came out, but unless its radically different I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ya, I have a surface pro 6, but I setup my brothers company with surface pro 7's and they are not really any better. I don't have experience with the new ones that just came out, but unless its radically different I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ok.

I wonder if Microsoft will ever get battery life right?

Always thought the iPad got 10 hours of battery life is because it goes in stand by or frozen state for apps once you get out of them. Plus it is not like a PC where it constantly refreshes. At least I don't think a iPad does.

Back